The range of products of Makro includes broad variety of products, for example:
- Home Entertainment
- Computers and Communications
- Office Furniture
- Stationary Supplies and Equipment
- Large and Small Appliances
- Hardware and DIY
- Home Décor and Soft Furnishing
Beside the 22 warehouse store branches, Makro sells products online too, which makes all offers accessible to people living across South Africa.
You can find the current specials on Makro’s website and in both printed and online leaflets.
Makro Private Labels
Makro’s range includes both private and exclusive brands, with the M brand being the Makro flagship private brand and First Value the value-for-money offering. Among these private brands, you can also find:
- Aro – catering products
- Great Value – household consumables
- Equate – consumable pharmacy, health and beauty items
- Marketside – small format grocery and fresh foods
- Makro M Brand – frozen foods and cleaning products
Marko is aware of the serious challenges we face as a country, and believes that education and early childhood development plays a central role in creating a better future. To this end, Makro has adopted a strict policy for South Africa’s Corporate Social Investment Funds. Makro is proud to partner with CSI organizations such as:
- Hope Worldwide SUCCEED – supporting early childhood development centers and the caregivers that work at them
- Community Desk Company – an organization that deals with the critical challenges faced in education
- Izzi Trust – providing learners with a parcel of food for the holiday seasons and assisting with bursaries
- African Children Feeding Scheme – helping to uplift and empower communities to improve their quality of life
- Tomorrow Trust – helping children improving their academic performance
- Wildlands Conservation Trust – a trust that focuses on ecosystem services in areas such as forests and land conservation
Opening hours for Makro is from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday and from 9am to 4pm on Sunday and public holidays. Makro is closed on Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Day of Goodwill and Good Friday.
Makro publishes monthly leaflets and catalogues throughout the year. You can find all catalogues on their official website: www.makro.co.za.
Makro’s History in South Africa
The first Makro store opened in Germiston, Johannesburg in 1971 and was the first cash and carry type store in South Africa. Today Makro has 22 warehouse store branches in 8 of South Africa’s major cities. Makro has just under 12 000 full time employees. Makro launched their rewards program, mCard and mRewards in 2017.
Download the Makro mCard app and shop even more comfortably from your phone and earn rewards whilst shopping.
Makro on Kupino.co.za
Kupino.co.za provides regularly updated info on flyers, sales and special offers of Makro across the entire South Africa.
Overview of current, future and past catalogues from retailer Makro. Browse the current Makro catalogue with discounts, which is valid from 19. 9. 2019 until 30. 9. 2019 and save on items from your shopping list. Kupino.co.za reviews and updates on special offers from retailers throughout South Africa for you every day. Have you not picked anything from the current Makro flyer? In the category Hypermarkets and Supermarkets we have another 73 flyers from 19 retailers, e.g. current Pick n Pay specials catalogue, current Makro specials catalogue, current Checkers specials catalogue. You save money, time and environment by browsing the catalogues on Kupino.co.za and shopping for discounted products in Makro.
# Makro online, Makro catalogue, Makro special, Makro stores, Makro store